Winchester Grange No. 74
The Grange: American Values, Hometown Roots
Since 1888, Winchester Grange members have been meeting the needs of the Winchester Center community. Our organization has constantly evolved to be of service to our local area, its families and our neighbors.
Winchester Grange has been an active participant in a whole myriad of community service programs, including:
- Preserving the Winchester Center zip code by providing a home for the local Post Office.
- Provide a home for the Winchester Center Volunteer Fire Department.
- Supply and help local area food banks
- Make care packages for our troops overseas
- Distribute Bike Helmets to prevent head injuries
- Provide college scholarships to students
- Provide a quality summer camp for children
- Work with Foster Families through donations
- Raise money and donate goods to children's programs across the state
Winchester Grange is a unique, fun-loving group, which is dedicated to community service, legislative advancements, and personal development. As one of the oldest organizations in the United States, the Grange means different things to different people, with the common thread of camaraderie and a sense of contributing to the community.
Grange membership is non-exclusive. Members are not limited by age, gender, culture, race or faith. In the ever changing community, the Granges across the State of Connecticut provide diverse services. Winchester Grange is comprised of all types of individuals - including men and women of all ages, from trades people and small business owners to educators and professionals.
Meetings are held the second and fourth Tuesdays of each month. For more information send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.