Join Earth Day Coalition for EarthFest 2017 on Saturday, April 22 from 10am-5pm at Cuyahoga County Fairgrounds. Celebrate the Year of Vibrant Green Space at Ohio's largest environmental education event and the longest running Earth Day celebration in the nation. EarthFest will feature over 270 exhibitors in our nine eco-exhibit areas including Vibrant Green Space, Clean Transportation, Clean Water, Community Works, Environmental & Energy Science, Family Fun, Green Home & Garden, Health & Fitness and Local & Sustainable Food.
Celebrate Earth Day with activities including:
- over 270 exhibitors in nine exhibit areas
- dignitaries and speakers
- awards for our eight county wide K-12 Art, Poetry & Essay Contest
- workshops and teach-ins
- pop-up streetscape with interactive tree canopy
- free tree giveaways
- Midwest Evolve Ride & Drives
- biodiesel powered amusement park rides
- urban farm animals
- petting zoos
- sheep dog herding demos
- Jungle-Bob with his animal friends
- pony rides
- local food trucks
- microbrewers and vintners
- all day music on four stages
- and much more..
$8 Ages 12+
$4 Ages 2-11
- Under age 2
- Ride & park your bicycle (at the designated bike valet parking area)
- Ride RTA's Redline (regular fare) to Brookpark rapid station & take the free shuttle to Fairgrounds
- Current Earth Day Coalition members ($35 individual level or $50 family level minimum)
- Teachers and their immediate family (must present current school ID)
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).