2017 Recycled Sculpture Contest - Superheroes!
We want to continue the tradition we started several years ago to promote recycling at the Sugar Maple Festival! Use your imagination to create a unique sculpture out of recycled materials! Sculptures will be displayed during the festival weekend.
While cash prizes & ribbons will be awarded, the real prize is in the spirit of participation. Businesses can use sculptures to highlight their particular business, drawing on the theme of the business for their creative inspiration. Individuals and families can captivate the community with their original creations. Community Groups such as sports organizations, churches, Scouting Troops, etc. can take advantage of this unique way to showcase their organization.
- Entry Categories
- 10 & Under
- 11-14 yrs old
- 15-18 yrs old
- 19 & Older
- Family/Community Group/Business
Cash Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place in all Categories. All other entries will receive a ribbon of participation.
- 1st Place - $50
- 2nd Place - $25
- 3rd Place - $10
- Entries not to exceed 5' in height or 5' in width
- Entries must be free standing
- Entries must be brought to Bellbrock Park on Friday, April 21st between 5-7pm
- Judging will be completed on Saturday, April 22nd by 3PM; Prize money may be picked up in the SMF Information Tent, located in Bellbrock Park.
- Entries must be removed from park by Sunday, April 23rd by 4pm or they will be discarded (Sugar Maple Festival cannot be responsible for entries left in the park overnight)
- ALL award ribbons & cash prize money MUST BE PICKED UP from the SMF Information Tent in Bellbrock Park by 4pm, Sunday, April 23rd. Any ribbons or prize money NOT picked up by this deadline will be forfeited and reapplied to next year's contest.
- Sugar Maple Festival reserves the right to reject any entry deemed inappropriate for this family event
Judging: 3:00 PM Saturday
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).