Bethel Assembly of God Church
To lead others into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe the scriptures of the entire Bible are verbally inspired of God.
- We believe there is One true God.
- We believe the Lord Jesus Christ is fully God.
- We believe that mankind, by willful choice, ignored God's instructions choosing to engage in what they knew was wrong and evil.
- We believe in the salvation of man - God provides salvation for all who believe and accept His free offer of forgiveness.
- We believe in the ordinances of the church - Water baptism and holy communion.
- We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the initial physical evidence of the baptism in the Holy Spirit (speaking in other tongues).
- We believe sanctification is an act of separating ourselves from evil and identifying with things that are good, upright, and morally pure.
- We believe in the local church and its mission.
- We believe that involvement in ministry in response to a divine call is scriptually ordained in the Bible.
- We believe divine healing from God is an integral part of the gospel.
- We believe all Christians who have dies will one day rise from their graves and meet the Lord in the air, and that all Christians who have not yet died will be raptured or caught up with them.
- We believe in the mellennial reign of Christ following the rapture of the church which includes the visible return of Christ with His saints to reign on the earth for 1000 years.
- We believe God is a God of love, but also of justice. There will be a final judgment and God will not allow sin to go unpunished.
- We believe in a new Heaven and a new Earth. That after the Millennium, all Christians will dwell forever with God.