City of Riverview

Address: 14100 Civic Park Drive
Riverview, MI 48193
Phone: 734-281-4200
Fax: 734-281-4228

About Us

This Wayne County settlement began as a station on the Detroit, Monroe & Toledo Railroad in 1906. It was first called Wyandotte Heights because of its location a mile and a half from Wyandotte. It was later renamed Riverview because of its location by the Detroit River.This colony was incorporated as a village in 1923 and as a city in 1959.

20 million people rely on AmericanTowns each year to find & share local information