Knights of Colombus Council 447

Address: 5801 Howard Gnesen Road
Duluth, MN 55803
Phone: 218-722-0926
John J. O'Hehir Council 447 was founded in 1898 through the efforts of several Catholic gentlemen in the Duluth area. It is named after John J. O'Hehir a prominent member of our council.

We are the proud founders of The Columbia Squires. Circle # 1 was founded in 1925 in Duluth.

Council 447 works closely with St. John's, Our Lady of the Rosary, St. Joseph's Gnesen, St. Mary's Star of the Sea, St. Peter's and Our Lady of Mercy Parishes in the Duluth area, providing funds for two Catholic Schools, Vocations, and various charitable projects within our parish and community.

20 million people rely on AmericanTowns each year to find & share local information