Schools and Libraries
May 19, 2017From: Madeira City Schools
- We are proud to present just a few of the outstanding students, staff members, parents and community members who help make our district excellent. For photos and more about the recipients of this year’s Madeira Schools Foundation Distinguished Awards Program and Scholarship recipients, the Madeira School Board’s ‘I Make a Difference’ Awards, the Class of 2017 Top Seniors, this year’s ‘Educator of the Year’ and more please see Celebrating Madeira’s Excellence.
- The Madeira City School’s athletic department is excited to announce Jared Kline as the next head coach for the girls’ basketball program. Coach Kline and his family have lived in the Madeira community for the past 16 years. During that time, Coach Kline has worked with the girls’ program, both at the community level and most recently, as a member of the Amazon’s coaching staff. For more please see Welcome Coach Kline.
- The Madeira 7th and 8th grade choir competed at Kings Island Music in the Parks on Saturday, May 6th. They received a superior rating and placed 2nd out of 6 choirs in their division.
- Autism Speaks Walk will be taking place at Coney Island on Sunday with free rides and food vendors following. Madeira City Schools will have a team walking - for more please see Autism Speaks Walk.
- Please join us for Baccalaureate ceremonies for the Class of 2017 on Thursday, May 25 in Medert Auditorium at 7:30 PM. Graduation will be held in Ruth Romano Courtyard at 7:30 PM Saturday, May 27. Both locations are at Madeira High School, 7465 Loannes Drive.