Are there any restaurants that use only local and sustainable ingredients?
From what I read in the local papers and Cincinnati Magazine, most of our best known and sometimes pricey-er restaurants use locally grown produce. Where possible they also use meats grown in nearby areas. There are many articles and local radio programs that have devoted time to this subject, especially during the spring and summer when the produce is plentiful. We applaud all of them for this effort. We have excellent local producers who sell from their farms and at farmers markets and many of them contract with the restaurant association.
Answer Contributed by Norma Palazzolo
Latest Answers from RestaurantsOther questions in "Restaurants" that have been answered:
- What’s the best street or neighborhood for dining in the Cincinnati area?
- What are the best restaurants in Cincinnati?
- Who has the best burger in Cincinnati?
- Does Cincinnati have any good family style restaurants?
- What restaurant options are there for vegans and vegetarians in Cincinnati or close by?
- Are there any restaurants that use only local and sustainable ingredients?
- Which Cincinnati area restaurants cater to food allergies?