Does Cincinnati have any good family style restaurants?
A lot of the chains call themselves "family style" and they are. However, my opinion of family style is a "mom and pop" type place that is neighborhood friendly. One of my favorites is The Main Street Cafe in Newtown. This lttle spot has really good food and great burgers. It is central to many eastside neighborhoods.
Answer Contributed by Norma Palazzolo
Latest Answers from RestaurantsOther questions in "Restaurants" that have been answered:
- What’s the best street or neighborhood for dining in the Cincinnati area?
- What are the best restaurants in Cincinnati?
- Who has the best burger in Cincinnati?
- Does Cincinnati have any good family style restaurants?
- What restaurant options are there for vegans and vegetarians in Cincinnati or close by?
- Are there any restaurants that use only local and sustainable ingredients?
- Which Cincinnati area restaurants cater to food allergies?