Which Cincinnati area restaurants cater to food allergies?
I don't know if that is even something one could expect to find as restaurants in in the business of "feeding the masses". I personally would be very wary of eating out unless I knew someone in the kitchen I could trust and even then one needs to be extremely careful.
Answer Contributed by Norma Palazzolo
Latest Answers from RestaurantsOther questions in "Restaurants" that have been answered:
- What’s the best street or neighborhood for dining in the Cincinnati area?
- What are the best restaurants in Cincinnati?
- Who has the best burger in Cincinnati?
- Does Cincinnati have any good family style restaurants?
- What restaurant options are there for vegans and vegetarians in Cincinnati or close by?
- Are there any restaurants that use only local and sustainable ingredients?
- Which Cincinnati area restaurants cater to food allergies?