Ridley Township Public Library

Address: 100 East MacDade Boulevard
Folsom, PA 19033
Phone: 610-583-0593
Fax: 610-583-9505
Email:

History of the Ridley Township Public Library:

The Ridley Township Public Library was originally founded in 1957 by the Women's Club of Ridley Township. From 1957 to 1960 it operated out of the Woodlyn School. In 1962 it reopened in a small room of the new Municipal Building and was overseen by a Library Board established in 1960.

In 1968 ground was broken for a new library to adjoin the Municipal Building. In April of 1971 the Ridley Township Library Board hired a certified professional librarian, and the new library opened to the public in September. Formal dedication of the Ridley Township Public Library took place on December 21, 1971.

About Ridley Township Public Library:

The Delaware County Library System is a federation of the 26 public libraries in the county. Your library card provides services in any of the libraries in the county and through access PA program, 99% of the public libraries in the state.

20 million people rely on AmericanTowns each year to find & share local information