Ridley Park United Methodist Church

Address: Swarthmore Avenue And DuPont Street
Ridley Park, PA 19078
Phone: 610-534-1081
Fax: 610-534-1417
Email:

History of Ridley Park United Methodist Church:

            The Ridley Park United Methodist Church was chartered on July 5, 1892. The original building was consecrated in 1896 on the corner of Swarthmore and DuPont Streets. A new sanctuary was built in 1949 and the old sanctuary was torn down in 1960 with a new educational building taking its place in 1961.

20 million people rely on AmericanTowns each year to find & share local information