History Of The Chamber Of Commerce
Our Chamber can trace its roots back to 1915.
On November 26, 1915, one hundred men representing East Liverpool's Civic, Social and Industrial Life met at the Travelers Hotel at the call of a committee representing the Booster Club and the Chamber of Commerce for the purpose of uniting both of these organizations. This was successfully accomplished and on December 6, 1915, a campaign was launched covering three days during which approximately 400 members were secured.
The East Liverpool Area Chamber of Commerce was therefore formally organized in January 1916 at which time the Constitution and By-Laws were adopted.