Hilltop Baptist Church was organized with 35 charter members in November 1955 as a Missionary Baptist Church cooperating with the Southern Baptist Conference. Our present 2.7 acre site was purchased in 1956 and various buildings were built between 1956-1980.
The warm family atmosphere existing at Hilltop has continually brought new residents to select Hilltop as their church home. Today Hilltop has Christ-centered worship services Sunday mornings and evenings, a class for everyone in Bible Learning, an active music program for youths and adults, a Senior group and an active youth group. To meet the needs of members and community, Hilltop stands ready!