We Believe and Teach :
- God created human beings and determined how we should live and be. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind. Love your neighbor as yourself
- God is Triune, three persons but one God, a fact which transcends all human understanding. Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
- We have utterly failed to be what God wants and requires of us, and therefore he has every right to punish us for our sin and rebellion against him.For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags
- Although many people try to gain favor with God by their "good" lives and "good" works, God has made it clear that no one will get to heaven by his own accomplishments. Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law. All who rely on observing the law are under a curse, for it is written: "Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law."
- God is loving and merciful, and he sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to save us -- not by telling us what to do, but by actually doing it for us as our perfect Substitute and Savior.
- God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God. Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.
- Jesus Christ is both true God and true man in one person, equal to God the Father in his divinity, less than the Father in his humanity. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us, and we have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
- When Jesus died on the cross he paid the price for the sins of the whole world. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world