Pittsburgh - Township of Indiana

3710 Saxonburg Boulevard
412-767-5333

The Township of Indiana was incorporated in 1805 and is 17+ square miles in size. It was the fourth township formed in Allegheny County north of the Ohio and Allegheny Rivers. The Township has approximately 30 miles of its own roads and there are more than 22 miles of State and County roads within the municipality. We have approximately 7,000 residents in one of the most rapidly developing communities that comprise the Fox Chapel Area School District.