Darrow Road Wesleyan Church
The congregation organized on July 10, 1950 when a group of about 20 church folks began meeting in an abandoned school on Sunday afternoons. As the congregation grew, they changed their meeting time from afternoons to Sunday morning services.
Additions to the small building were made but it soon became apparent that a new church building would be needed. Delight knew no bounds when the people were given a plot of ground near a blacktop road from farmer David Erickson. At last in 1988-89 a new big church was built on this property which we enjoy today and was built debt free.