9 AM - Main Street USA Independence Day Parade
The City of Corona invites the community to the Main Street USA Independence Day Parade on Sunday, July 4, 2021. Corona’s Main Street USA Independence Day Parade is a non-competitive parade which provides entertainment, community spirit, and fun for all to enjoy. Drawing 4,000+ families, friends, and neighbors, the parade takes place on Main Street from Ontario Avenue to Olive Street. This year’s Parade begins at 9:00 a.m.
Participate in the Parade
Click here to submit your Parade Application
The following streets will be posted “No Parking” and closed to through traffic from approximately 6:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. on July 4.
- Main Street between Ontario Avenue and Grand Boulevard
- Chatam Circle from the cul-de-sac to Summerset
- Pueblo Road between Main Street and Belle Avenue
- Olive Street between Main Street and Belle Avenue
- Olive Street between Main Street and South Victoria Avenue
Please anticipate increased traffic congestion in the area on July 4.
5 PM - Santana Park: Music - Food - Fireworks
Entertainment begins at 5 p.m. including a headline performance by The Ravelers featuring all your Classic Rock favorites.
Support local non-profit organizations and enjoy tasty food and refreshments available for purchase! Vendors to be announced!
The celebration concludes with the eagerly anticipated firework show to occur at sundown.
- Pre-Sale Preferred Parking at Santana Park- $5 parking fee for up-close parking spots sold May 31st through June 30th, as space permits.
- Parking at Santana Park- $10 parking fee for Santana parking lot on the day of the event, as space permits.
- Free parking at Crossroads Christian Church and surrounding community as posted.
- Note: There will not be shuttles. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- No Dogs or pets allowed at the park
- No gas/propane BBQs (Charcoal only in designated areas)
- No alcohol or cigarettes (including vaping) allowed in the park
- No drones
- Kellogg from Pimpernel to Ontario - 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Ontario Ave from Magnolia to Fullerton - 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Magnolia from Main Street to Ontario - 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Santana from Magnolia to Orchard Crest - 3 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Garretson from CL Fleming to Santana - 3 pm to 11 p.m.
Remider: Fireworks Illegal in Corona
The City of Corona would like to remind everyone that it is illegal to possess, discharge or sell fireworks. Residents should adhere to the “no fireworks” law throughout the City of Corona (Corona Municipal Code 9.33.010-9.33.030). Citations for violations of the City Ordinance banning fireworks will be issued to those possessing “Safe and Sane” fireworks; the fine is $500. The fine for possession of other types of fireworks (those not certified “Safe & Sane”) is $1000.
For general questions about fireworks, please call the Corona Fire Department at 951-736-2220.
To report fireworks violations that you witness please, call the Corona Police Department at 951-736-2330-Option 3.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).