This course is offered in 5 weekly evening sessions. The class will cover many aspects of pregnancy and childbirth, baby care and breastfeeding all in one series. Some of the topics that will be covered include...
- Physical and psychological changes
- Hospital admission procedures and routines
- Cesarean birth
- Pain management options
- Partner's role in labor and delivery
- Diapering & bathing baby
- Sleep & Crying patterns
- Normal newborn characteristics & hospital routines
- Advantages of breastfeeding
- Milk production,
- Proper initiation of breastfeeding
- Pumping options and milk storage
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).