You may attend this class even if you have not attended a Childbirth class. It is designed to prepare you for a successful and rewarding breastfeeding experience. Class attendance is recommended before the birth of your baby.
Topics discussed include:
- How our body initiates making milk
- The Benefits and Management of Exclusive Breastfeeding
- Benefits of Skin-to-Skin and the importance of initiating breastfeeding within the first 1-2 hours after birth
- Understanding your newborn’s feeding cues and latching
- breastfeeding problems (i.e. engorgement, clogged ducts, mastitis, expressing breastmilk while away from baby)
Sarah Miller at 218-847-0804
Location: Birthing Center
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.