Hold on to your brews. This year, Friends of the National Zoo is turning Washington, D.C.'s best beer festival into a prehistoric party!
Journey to the Smithsonian's National Zoo for unlimited beer tastings from 70-plus breweries, live music, food truck fare and much more. It's three fantastic hours of dino drafts and fossil food — and VIPs get an extra hour at the event.
Guests show their support for FONZ and the Zoo's shared species-saving mission at Brew at the Zoo, where beer, uh … finds a way.
Throughout the evening, you'll enjoy:
- Unlimited beer tastings from more than 70 breweries
- Dinosaurs stomping around the event (this party takes place at least 65 million years ago, after all)
- Live music courtesy of The Shrapnels and Bobby McKey's Dueling Piano Bar
- Lawn games
- Fare from popular food trucks available for purchase
- Tastings of fresh-brewed Santa Lucia Estate Coffee and Cold Nitro Brew
- Complimentary soda and water
- Brew at the Zoo is an adult event. Guests must be at least 21 years old and present a valid photo ID. No babies or children are allowed
- Guests without a valid photo ID will not be permitted to enter the event
- Credit cards are accepted at many but not all food trucks
- Smoking is not permitted at the Zoo
- Brew at the Zoo will be held rain or shine
- Animal buildings will not be open during Brew at the Zoo
General Admission: FONZ Member $50 | Non-member $65
VIP: FONZ Member $110 | Non-member $125
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).