Presented by the Saint Barnabas Cancer Program Department of Psychosocial Support Services, the mind-body practice of Chi Kung involves physical movement, mental focus and deep breathing. The class is taught by Miriam Shankman, a Certified Chi Kung Teacher and Healer with 16 years of experience.
- If you are undergoing treatment and would like to gently move and strengthen your body and spirit.
- If you have completed treatment and wish to maintain good health.
- If you are seeking a preventive approach to health and well-being.
Classes Will Address:
- Moving Chi Kung to relax, open and cleanse the body
- Standing Chi Kung to cultivate energy and strength
- Sitting Chi Kung for healing
- Short discussions to explore concepts and address questions
Location: Radiation Oncology Classroom
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).