This concealed carry class fulfills the training requirements set forth by the Wisconsin Department of Justice to qualify for a Wisconsin Concealed Carry Permit. Select class locations and dates also offer an add-on for the Florida + Minnesota permits, which will allow you to carry in over 30 states outside of Wisconsin. Note: Minnesota permit applications must be submitted in person to a Minnesota county sheriff and cannot be mailed in.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Range time: none, unless including multi-state permit add-on
(not required for Wisconsin permit)
- If including the multi-state add-on, please plan for up to an additional hour of instruction
- Click here to see which states you can carry in with the multi-state permit add-on
What to bring:
- Pre-registration ticket or receipt
- Something to take notes with
- State-issued photo ID
- Do NOT bring weapons or ammunition into the classroom
- You do not need a gun to take this class
- Eye and ear protection for the range if including multi-state add-on. Click here to see our recommendations.
Class topics include:
- The safe loading, unloading, storage, and carrying of firearms to be concealed
- Current laws defining lawful self defense, use of force by private citizens, including use of deadly force, transportation, and concealment.
- Pistol operation
- Pistol cartridges and components
- Ammunition malfunctions
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Holster selection / concealment techniques
- Permit valid for: 5 years
- New permit cost: $40
- Minimum age: 21+ years old
- Shall issue to Wisconsin residents only
- Click here for extended FAQ
- Click here to view current permit reciprocity
- Class price does not include the permit application fee.
- Permits are not issued in class - you receive a training certificate at the end of class, which you must submit with your application before you will receive your permit.
- Download the Florida multi-state application at equip2conceal.com/fl-app
Visit the Equip 2 Conceal Website to register.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).