Enjoy a visit to Wells Hollow Creamery & Corn Maze.
- Navigate through the Corn Maze and take the "Corn Maze Challenge"
- Visit with the farm animals
- Stop for a snack at the Hungry Rooster Grille
- Savor your favorite ice cream treat or pie a' la mode
- Enjoy a live DJ on Friday and Saturday nights
- Photograph your memories
This year's CORN MAZE theme is "Rocktober"
- Click on the document listed below to view details
Corn Maze Rules
- We are still enforcing COVID regulations because of the close proximity of maze walkers.
- We are a "Family Friendly" CORN MAZE with no one jumping out to scare you.
- Family friendly, fun for all ages, children 3 and under are free!
- Many of the trails are narrow and winding, strollers and wheelchairs are too difficult to maneuver through the maze; the corn maze is not wheelchair acceptable.
- Teens under the age of 16 must be accompanied in the corn maze by a parent or guardian--one parent or guardian for every three teens. As per Connecticut State Law.
- Flashlight Maze Visitors: For those of you planning to visit our night maze, please bring a flashlight, it gets dreadfully dark in the CORN MAZE at NIGHT!
Wells Hollow Flashlight Maze will be open:
(last group in at 8:30 pm)
$15.00 entrance fee per person.
Children under the age of 3 are free.
We accept cash or credit/debit card; we do not accept American Express.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).