This training will build understanding of a health equity framework and how that framework applies to public health practice especially:
- The use of quantitative and qualitative data to identify and describe health disparities
- To understand the impact of bias and key groups to engage in the collection, interpretation, and communication of public health data.
- To interpret data on health disparities for actionable health equity impact
- To use publicly available data resources to identify factors related to inform public health practice and advance health equity, and
- To communicate health equity data to diverse audiences.
To read more about this training, check out our website here.
To register click here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).