Pace Prints is pleased to present a selection of Modern and Contemporary Prints by Helen Frankenthaler, Louise Nevelson, Jean Dubuffet, and Pablo Picasso.
On view in the exhibition is a thirty-four color Ukiyo-e woodcut by Frankenthaler, Snow Pines, published by Pace Prints in 2004. Works by Nevelson include an early color lithograph, Double Imagery, (1967), and a white cast paper pulp diptych, Morning Haze (1978). Featured among the group of prints by Jean Dubuffet is Site de Memoire III (1979), a monumental silkscreen printed on canvas. Three linocuts by Picasso, portraits of his muse Jacqueline, include the rare and striking work, Jacqueline Lisant, de Trois Quarts (1962).
Exhibition Date: April 24, 2021 - May 28, 2021
- All visitors must wear a mask to enter.
- All visitors must use hand sanitizer (provided) before entering.
- There is a maximum of 5 visitors in space at one time.
- Please maintain a social distance of six feet from other visitors.
- Please read and follow guidelines as posted in the galleries.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).