Fast Friday is an Atlanta Dragway test-and-tune program on select Fridays, open to anyone who meets the following requirements:
- 18 years of age with valid state vehicle operating license. Anyone 16-17 years of age must have a fully executed Parent/Guardian Release and Waiver on file. This waiver is available at the Atlanta Dragway office or through the NHRA SE Division 2 office.
- Driver must have a valid state vehicle operating license.
- Long pants and sleeved shirt (no tank tops); Full shoes (no open-toe or open-heel shoes).
- Roll bar mandatory if full-bodied car running 11.00-11.49 (7.00-7.35*); Convertibles running 11.00-13.49 (7.00-8.25*); Roll cage at 10.99 (6.99*) or quicker.
- Jacket for cars running 10.00-11.49 (6.40-7.35*) seconds or quicker.
13.99 (8.59*) seconds or quicker must have a Snell 2010 or newer helmet.
Race Car & Driver: $25
Crew $15 See Less
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).