Remember Jones is a one-of-a-kind soul/pop singer, storyteller and bandleader with a throwback vibe and authentic energy. Collaboratively supported by a large ensemble of musicians (often featuring female backing vocalists, a horn section, and a six-piece rhythm section), the band has played to countless packed and sold-out ballrooms, clubs and theaters throughout the country. Remember Jones was named one of Paste Magazine and Daytrotter’s Top 10 R&B/Soul Artists of 2017.
In addition to touring and supporting two albums worth of original material, Remember Jones presents and fronts multiple productions which have also gained wide popularity. back to BACK TO BLACK, a recreation of the entire Amy Winehouse album with an orchestra of 12, and Joe Cocker’s Mad Dogs and Englishmen in a 20-piece arrangement, have helped Remember Jones develop a diverse audience as the band opens each performance with a set of original music. The company has performed Jeff Buckley’s Grace album in its entirety as a collaboration with Grammy-nominated guitarist and Grace co-writer Gary Lucas, a 50th Anniversary concert experience of the musical HAIR, and a live revival of Kanye West’s 808s and Heartbreak with a 25-piece orchestra. Recently, the company has performed songs of Queen during their production of Yas Queen to a sold out crowd in Red Bank, NJ.
Remember Jones has shared stages with George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic, Ronnie Spector & The Ronettes, Darlene Love, Buster Poindexter, Nigel Hall, The Hip Abduction, Ivan Neville’s Dumpstaphunk, Southside Johnny & The Asbury Jukes, and more. In the vein of putting their spin on others’ material, Remember Jones released Ain’t That a Kick in the Head?!, a single in celebration of Dean Martin’s 100th birthday, sharing studio time with Dean’s daughter, Deana Martin.
Whether you see him fronting a piano, a four-piece band, or with a soul orchestra of 25, Remember Jones evokes the energy of the great front men and women, with one of a kind song styling and expert storytelling that keep audiences on their toes and emotions in the moment.
Genre: Soul Pop
*Best way to enjoy Friday Night Live: *
- Festivities begin at 6:00 PM when the Street Fair opens withmeals-to-go; sweet treats; wines and craft beers; locally crafted art, jewelry, clothing and wellness products; and kids’ activities.
- Food booths at the Street Fair offer a wide variety of delicious meals. With choices from pizza to risotto, BBQ oysters to lamb gyros, there is something for everyone. Local restaurants are also open for early bird and late-night specials.
- Music starts at 6:30 PM.
- Arrive early and bring your own lawn chair as seating/chairs are not provided. The concert seating area is limited.
- Craft beer, local wines, and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase by the glass.
- The conditions of the ABC permit for Friday Night Live do not allow outside alcoholic beverages at the concerts. Also, please dispose of any alcoholic beverages purchased at the shows before you leave.
Location: The Plaza
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).