The Marietta community will begin its 2021 Glover Park Concert Series. The series features local and national acts on the last Friday night, April through September in Glover Park on the Marietta Square.
The Series is presented in part by the Downtown Marietta Development Authority, the City of Marietta and Marietta Parks, Recreation and Facilities.
The concerts are free but if you are looking for a “front-row seat,” a limited number of tables can be reserved for a fee (and will sell out quickly) on the first working day of each month beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- All concerts are free and begin at 8 p.m.
- Only blankets and lawn chairs are allowed inside of Glover Park. Tables, tarps and plastic ground coverings are prohibited inside of Glover Park and will be removed. Rope, tape, stakes, etc. used to section off areas inside the park will be removed.
- No tents, canopies or other shade structures, including umbrellas, are permitted.
- Tables and chairs may be brought and set up in the street on North and East Park Square after 6 p.m.
- Any additional questions please contact 770-794-5601.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).