Holiday Half And 4 Mile Fun Run

Holiday Half And 4 Mile Fun Run

Sunday, Dec 9, 2018 at 9:00am

Wakefield Park and showcasing beautiful Wakefield Park, Lake Accotink and the Gerry Connolly Cross County Trail.
  Website

4th Annual Holiday Half Marathon  and 4 Mile Fun Run that showcases beautiful Wakefield Park, Lake Accotink and the Gerry Connolly Cross County Trail.
Runners can expect a premium experience starting with pre-race entertainment, a winter and holiday themed decorated course,
scoring and awards, and an incredible post-race celebration including the awards ceremony and post-race buffet.

Course Information:    
The course is approximately 80% paved.  The other 20% includes segments of packed gravel and dirt trail with protruding roots and leaves.
The course starts and finishes at Wakefield Park and features segments of Wakefield Park, Lake Accotink and the Gerry Connolly Cross County Trail.
The start includes a small loop around the Wakefield ballpark before heading out on the trail heading north to and around Americana Park.
Following the loop around Americana Park, runners run south on the trail to run the southern trail around Lake Accotink.
Once at the marina, runners will run to the Cross County trail towards Byron Avenue Park.
At Byron Avenue Park, runners will complete a loop and then rejoin the Cross County trail back towards Lake Accotink Park.
Back at Lake Accotink Park, runners will run the northern trail (ROUGH TRAIL with unpacked gravel and protruding roots!) to Danbury Forest Drive.
Runners will rejoin the trail to return to Wakefield Park to the finish.

Click Here For Registration Information       

Type in your Search Keyword(s) and Press Enter...