Rocks Off – A Rolling Stone Tribute
Lombard’s Cruise Nights and Summer Concerts, brought to you by The 450 Elevated Apartment Living, return to downtown Lombard, on Saturday evenings, July 10 – Sept. 4, 6 – 10 p.m., with music from 6 – 9 p.m. Guests are invited to experience live music, a large collection of classic and custom cars, and downtown Lombard’s stores and restaurant establishments, at this free and family friendly event.
Event Guest Information:
Music is scheduled for 6 – 9 p.m. on S. Park Ave., and guests may set up chairs at 5 p.m. Expanded outdoor seating remains in effect for restaurants on S. Park Ave. and guests seeking to set up chairs are encouraged to arrive early due to a reduced concert seating area. Guest parking is available in Metra commuter lots.
Cruiser Car Information:
- Lombard Cruise Nights is open to all classic or custom cars.
- NO registration is required
- Parking is available in lots throughout downtown Lombard and on-street parking is available on St. Charles Rd. Cruiser cars may begin parking at 4 p.m. Cars parked before 4 p.m. risk ticketing.
- Please note that on nice weather days, parking is limited and cruisers are encouraged to plan accordingly.
- North Park Ave. will not be available for cruise cars this season.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).