Why Choose NYAB?
· Dance is taught as a classical art form using critical thinking skills, discipline for the art and a strong work ethic.
· Caring professionally trained faculty (Martha Graham, School of American Ballet, BFA Dance College at Brockport, Vassar Faculty.
· Students excel artistically and academically through a focus on the educational and technical aspects of dance.
· Professional produced annual performance at the Bardavon Opera House in June.
· Nurturing environment that develops well-rounded young people.
OPEN HOUSE DATES:
· Friday, August 30th 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
· Saturday, August 31st 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
· Friday, September 6th 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
· Saturday, September 7th 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.