- Two-day Grand Tasting with hundreds of wines under the big tents on the lawn of Marble House
- Celebrity chef appearances and cooking demonstrations by national, regional and local chefs
- Educational seminars with leading food and wine experts
- Wine & Rosecliff Gala
- The Vintner Dinner At Rosecliff
- Sunday Jazz Brunch on the Marble House Terrace
- Newport After Dark party
- Free parking & shuttle transportation
7:00 pm: The Burgundy Grand Cru Dinner - The Elms
Daniel Bruce, Rowes Wharf Sea Grille, Boston Harbor Hotel, Boston, Massachusetts
Peter Wasserman, Becky Wasserman & Co.
Christopher Curtin, Éclat Chocolate, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Thibaut Liger-Bel Air
The Elms, with its terraces, marble and bronze sculpture and fountains is the most spectacular setting for an intimate Gilded Age Dinner. The mansion was modeled after the mid-18th century French Château d'Asnieres (c.1750) outside Paris. Dinner will be served in the elegant Elms Dining Room with Grand Cru bottlings from some of the most sought after domaines and precious terroir in Burgundy. This will be an unforgettable French-inspired evening in the grandest of settings.
Evening attire/Jacket & Tie.
All attendees must be 21 or over. No one under the age of 21 will be admitted.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).