Belmar Arts Council’s Annual Juried Art Show is our signature multimedia exhibition. JAS14 celebrates the fourteenth year of the JAS series. Works of all media by artists 17 years and older will be showcased in the BAC gallery. This year we are honored to have painter and art educator, Josephine Barriero (bio below), as the judge. Exhibiting artists are eligible for prizes awarded at the opening reception on April 7, 2018.
BAC’s Annual Juried Art Show is open to all artists in all media, age 17 and over. There is no theme for this exhibition, but this is our signature show featuring cash awards and the highest level of artistry in a variety of media. All media (except installation or video) is welcome.
All works entered must be original creations by the artist, not previously exhibited at the Belmar Arts Center. A maximum of two pieces may be submitted. The juror’s choice is final, acceptance into show is not guaranteed and all fees are non-refundable.
- an image of your artwork must be submitted ONLINE only. Image should be of your finished artwork only. Do not include frames, mats glass or other objects. Do not submit photos of works in progress.
- You MUST rename your image file: Last Name_First Name_ Title_Media (ex. Smith_Mary_Sunshine_Oil) prior to uploading it to the entry form!
– image files that are of poor quality or not labeled correctly will not be considered.
- All show entry fees are non-refundable and payment must be received before your entry is processed.
- Selling your work is optional and subject to commission & terms posted below. If not for sale -please enter NFS on entry form.
Show Dates: Wednesday, March 28 – Thursday, May 3, 2018
Cost: $25 member/$30 nonmember for 1 entry/$35 member/$40 nonmember for 2 entries
For more information and to register online, click here.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).