Casa Colina Hospital and Centers for Healthcare offers group wellness programming to help individuals with varying levels of Parkinson’s disease (PD) maintain and improve mobility, motor function, and vocal quality.
All programs consist of eight sessions that rotate between physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy.
Join at any time throughout one of our eight-week programs and get your initial assessment today
Our popular group wellness program provides a general framework for wellness and an overview of therapeutic techniques and equipment for individuals with Parkinson's disease.
- Facilitate balance, strength, and core stability
- Improve gross and fine motor skills to assist with activities of daily living
- Build breath support for more audible speech and improved vocal quality
- Boxing, dancing, tai chi, yoga, and other exercises tailored specifically for individuals with PD
- Peer support and educational resources available to everyone, including family and caregivers
For information specific to our Azusa programs, call 626/334-8735.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).