This concealed carry class fulfills all training requirements for a Minnesota Permit to Carry. The class price does not include the cost of your permit, nor are permits issued in the class. Permits are issued by your county sheriff after you have completed one of our training classes.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Range time: required
- Range fee varies by location and is not included in class price unless otherwise noted
What to bring:
- Pre-registration ticket or receipt
- Something to take notes with
- State-issued photo ID
- If you own a handgun, you should bring that with at least 20 rounds of ammunition for the range portion at the end of the class. A .22 is recommended.
- Do NOT bring weapons or ammunition into the classroom; they should remain securely locked in your vehicle until we go to the range.
- Eye and ear protection for the range. Click here to see our recommendations.
Class topics include:
- The safe loading, unloading, storage, and carrying of firearms to be concealed
- Current laws defining lawful self defense, use of force by private citizens, including use of deadly force, transportation, and concealment.
- Pistol operation
- Pistol cartridges and components
- Ammunition malfunctions
- Maintenance and cleaning
- Holster selection / concealment techniques
- Permit valid for: 5 years
- New permit cost: varies by county, but not to exceed 100 dollars
- Permit renewal fee: not to exceed 75 dollars
- Minimum age: 21+ years old
- Minnesota requires you to complete a certification class every time you renew
- Shall issue to both residents and non-residents
- Click here for extended FAQ
- Click here to view current permit reciprocity
- Class price does not include the permit application fee.
- Permits are not issued in class - you receive a training certificate at the end of class, which you must submit with your application before you will receive your permit.
- Download the Florida multi-state application at equip2conceal.com/fl-app
Visit the Equip 2 Conceal Website to register for class.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).