Cancer patients and survivors are invited to take part in a weekly 60-minute yoga class, free of charge, intended to increase physical, mental, and spiritual well-being through the practice of gentle restorative poses and relaxation techniques.
Research suggests that structured yoga during cancer treatment may:
- Boost mood, energy levels, and appetite
- Combat the side effects of treatment, especially fatigue and depression
- Enhance quality of life by relieving stress and anxiety, which in turn reduces heart rate
- Lowers blood pressure, and eases respiration.
- Provide a support system to assist you in coping with the emotional toll of cancer
- Reduce sensitivity to pain
Contact: For more information 269-556-2880.
Location: Marie Yeager Cancer Center Ward Conference Room.
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).