Join us for this seven-week program where you will practice exercises and learn strategies to help prevent you from falling. This program empowers older adults with the tools to reduce the risks of falls. You will learn and practice the following strategies:
- Simple and fun balance and strength exercises
- The roll vision plays in keeping your balance
- How medication can contribute to falls
- Ways to keep from falling when out and about
- What to look for in safe footwear
- How to eliminate fall hazards in your home
This workshop is designed for:
- Individuals age 65 or older who don't have dementia
- Those who have fallen in the past year or have a fear of falling
- Those who live on their own in a home or apartment and don't use a wheelchair or walker full-time in the home.
Class size is limited, pre-registration is required.
Please note for onsite classes local directive health measures will be followed; masks are required, temperatures will be taken and social distancing enforced.
Cost: $40, Bryan LifePointe Members; $50, non-members
To register call 402-481-6300 or register here
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.
Be sure your listing is up on all the key local directories with all your important content (social links and product info).