Saturday, Sep 21, 2019 from 12:30pm to 1:30pm
The Center for Behavioral Health & Recovery at Glendale Adventist Medical Center provides support for the family members and loved ones of those struggling with mental illness.
Please join us as we share our experiences and explore the resources available for you and your family.
Your loved one does not need to be a patient at GAMC for you to attend.
- Learn about the symptoms of your loved one's mental illness.
- Develop and strengthen a plan of self-care.
- Reinforce necessary family boundaries and communication strategies.
- Know about the limits of treatment and community resources.
- Discover how our expectations can increase or reduce stigma.
Contact Info: (818) 409-8062
Location: Psych 1 West Classroom 1 (Ground Floor)
On Yahoo, Yelp, SuperPages, AmericanTowns and 25 other directories!
Add your social media links and bio and promote your discounts, menus, events.