Historical Markers

Fort Dickerson 1863–64

Marker is on Fort Dickerson Road west of Chapman Hignway SW, on the left when traveling north.

Read More...

Back Door to Knoxville

Marker is on Chapman Hwy SW north of Woodlawn Pike SE, on the left when traveling north.

Read More...

The 1863 Siege of Knoxville

Marker can be reached from Fort Dickerson Road west of Chapman Highway SW, on the left when traveling north.

Read More...

Fort Dickerson

Marker can be reached from Fort Dickerson Road west of Chapman Highway, on the left when traveling north.

Read More...

Ramsey House Plantation

Marker is on Thorngrove Pike east of E Gove John Sevier Hwy (Tennessee Route 168), on the left when traveling east.

Read More...

Old Knox County Courthouse

Marker is on W Main St east of Walnut St, on the right when traveling east.

Read More...

Chisholm Tavern

Marker is on W Hill Ave east of State St, on the left when traveling east.

Read More...

Andrew Johnson Office Plaza

Marker is at the intersection of South Gay Street and W Hill Ave, on the right when traveling north on South Gay Street.

Read More...

First Baptist Church

Marker is on West Main Street west of Walnut Street, on the right when traveling east.

Read More...

Ball Camp

Marker is at the intersection of Kingston Pike (U.S. 11, 70) and Cedar Bluff Road and Kingston Pike, on the right when traveling east on Kingston Pike.

Read More...
Type in your Search Keyword(s) and Press Enter...