We're working on Truly Orleans!
Space Deadline now March 15th!
We are pleased to announce that production of the print and digital version of the 2021 edition of Truly Orleans is underway!
- Deadline to book ad space extended to March 15th!
- Ad designs are due by March 31– we can also provide design services at no extra charge!
- Your contribution to Truly Orleans supports the work done by the Orleans Chamber of Commerce to build, promote and support businesses in the Lower Cape.
- Truly Orleans has a reputation for producing leads and results! We strive to make this publication an interesting lifestyle magazine and not another simple guidebook!
Please see Rate sheet below. Once again, we have not raised the rates this year. We understand the challenges brought on due to COVID-19 and are working hard to keep your advertising investments affordable.
If your business isn't a member of the Chamber we invite you to join to take advantage of connecting with new customers through Truly Orleans! Join us today!
- Need low payments for your membership? We can set up a monthly payment plan! Just Email Noelle!
2021 Editorial - Here's what we're planning to feature in this year's editorial. Keep in mind, these are topics, not headlines.
- Shark Update - new technologies, new beach procedures etc.
- Relaxation Story - spa, inn packages, health care, yoga, meditation
- Biking - Mountain biking sidebar
- Kayaking and SUP - details on different bodies of water around town
- Skate Park feature
- Restaurants - Outdoor dining and anything they've done to transition because of COVID
- Retail - Curbside shopping and anything they've done to transition because of COVID
- Calendar of Virtual Events: We are looking for all types of virtual events our members are doing: Classes, seminars, plays, arts etc.