Health and Fitness
June 28, 2017
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 28, 2017
Affordable Health Screenings Coming to Livingston
Residents living in and around your community can learn about their risk for cardiovascular disease, osteoporosis, diabetes, and other chronic, serious conditions with affordable screenings by Life Line Screening.
Eisenhower Conference Center located at 290 West Mt. Pleasant Ave, Livingston, 07039 , will host this community event on WEDNESDAY, August 9th.
Screenings can check for:
· The level of plaque buildup in your arteries, related to risk for heart disease, stroke and overall vascular health.
· HDL and LDL Cholesterol levels
· Diabetes risk
· Bone density as a risk for possible osteoporosis
· Kidney and thyroid function, and more
Screenings are affordable, convenient and accessible for wheelchairs and those with trouble walking.
Free parking is also available.
Packages start at $119 but consultants will work with you to create a package that is right for you based on your age and risk factors.
Three ways to Register: 1) Call 1-888-653-6441 to receive $10 off a package priced at $129 or more
2) Visit our website at http://www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle
3) Text the word CIRCLE to 797979
Preregistration is required.
6150 Oak Tree Blvd. Suite 200, Independence, Ohio 44131 â€¢ Phone: 216.581.6556 â€¢ Fax: 216.581.9611 â€¢ www.lifelinescreening.com/communitycircle