Arts and Entertainment
June 14, 2015From: Arts Foundation Of Cape Cod
Presenting Free Live Music at Mashpee Commons by Cape Cod's Best Songwriters
Centerville, MA---The Arts Foundation of Cape Cod has partnered with Mashpee Commons to present a new free live music program at Mashpee Commons on Thursday evenings during the months of July and August. This series of outdoor summer performances will feature some of the Cape's best songwriters playing their original music. The concerts begin on Thursday, July 9th, 2015 and run for eight weeks.
According to David Kaplan, Executive Director of the Arts Foundation, " We are proud to partner with Mashpee Commons to introduce this all-new concert series showcasing the talented songwriters we have on Cape Cod."
All performances are held on Thursday evenings from 6:00 - 7:30 PM
- Thursday, July 9 - Catherine King, original songs with a touch of country, folk and pop
- Thursday, July 16 - Jordan Renzi, folk singer-songwriter
- Thursday, July 23 - Alicia Mathewson, folk-rock singer/songwriter & sacred singer of yoga/healing music
- Thursday, July 30 - Diana Di Gioia, sharp lyrical skills set to blues & folk-rock rhythms
- Thursday, August 6 - Gerry Beaudoin, original instrumental jazz
- Thursday, August 13 - Mwalim DaPhunkee Professor, original songs rooted in soul, funk and jazz.
- Thursday, August 20 - Dan Lyons, original rock songs from a member of 57 Heavy
- Thursday August 27 - Kathleen Healy, folk singer-songwriter
The Arts Foundation of Cape Cod, Barnstable County's regional arts agency, provides artistic, cultural, and educational programs in every town on Cape Cod, with an emphasis on supporting arts education initiatives, individual artists, and cultural organizations throughout the year. The Arts Foundation also produces Pops by the Sea and Pops in the Park concerts which raise money to support the arts on Cape Cod.
For further information please visit http://artsfoundation.org/td-bank-summer-concert-series/, call the Arts Foundation at 508-362-0066, or email email@example.com.