Clubs and Organizations
July 2, 2019
Happy Fourth of July from Us to You!
Independence Day is almost here! It’s a time full of cookouts, sparklers and sharing food and fun with friends and loved ones.
As a token of our gratitude for your generous support, we hope you’ll enjoy this refreshing Fruit Kabob recipe from our friends at Feeding America. No matter how you celebrate this Fourth of July, we know this recipe will be enjoyed by all!
Fruit Kabobs with Yogurt Dip
Makes 8 Servings
- 1 cup watermelon (chunks)
- 1 cup pineapple (chunks)
- 1 cup grapes, red seedless
- 1 cup strawberries (stemmed)
- 2 kiwis (peeled and cut in quarters)
- Bamboo skewers
- 1 cup yogurt, light strawberry
1. Place fruit chunks on bamboo skewers. Place fruit kabobs on a platter.
2. Place light strawberry yogurt in a bowl. Serve kabobs with yogurt on the side.