Clubs and Organizations
September 26, 2018From: Historic Annapolis
November 2 & 3
Annapolis by Candlelight
5 pm to 9 pm
Calling all Volunteers for a visit to some lovely homes in the Historic District!
The 2018 tour will concentrate on some of our most charming streets in Annapolis. You'll visit homes on Cornhill Street, East Street, Prince George Street, Fleet Street, Pinkney Street, and Cumberland Court.
We need House Captains for Saturday, November 4th!
House Captains receive two additional tour tickets in addition to their complimentary tour ticket. House captains volunteer on one evening so that they may tour the other night of the event. They coordinate with fellow volunteers, place the volunteers, and manage the selected home for the evening!
Please let Janet know your interest in becoming a House Captain!
Join our wonderful volunteers who offer their time to ensure the success of this annual home tour. It's a true Annapolis tradition. As a thank you for volunteering, your tour is complimentary ($30 to $40 value). Remember, volunteers also get to tour the Members Only House.
If you and some friends, would like to join us as we walk the historic streets of Annapolis, please give me a shout or an email!
Volunteer Shifts for Friday and Saturday, November 2 & 3
Shift 1: 4:30 pm - 7:15 pm
Shift 2: 6:45 pm - 9:15 pm
The shifts allows for volunteers to prepare to welcome the guests, and provide a smooth transition to the second shift of volunteers. All volunteers will be provided information for the houses, so you don't need to worry about learning information before the tour!
- Please download a volunteer form to return by mail or email:
OR, please fill out an online volunteer form.
- Forms should be returned by Wednesday, October 10.
- Please return the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via ground mail to: Janet Hall, 42 East Street, Annapolis MD 21401
- Assignments will be made in the order in which they are returned. We will do our best to honor your first choice of shift, but if you are available for an alternate shift, please indicate a second, third, and fourth shift choice. Remember Saturday night is when we need volunteers!
- Groups: If you would like to volunteer with a partner, friends, or a group, please add all of their information onto one form, or an additional sheet. This way we can place you all together on the same shift, and in the same site! It's a great night out for neighbors, family, club, church, social, and civic groups.
Thank you for your continued support.
Our volunteers ensure that we can continue to present this event.
You are greatly appreciated and I look forward to sharing this truly wonderful Annapolis tradition with you!