Arts and Entertainment
May 28, 2014
Alameda Mayor's July 4th Parade R.A.C.E:
The R.A.C.E. is a five kilometer (3.1 mile) run and walk through Alameda starting just before the 4th of July Parade.
The course starts at 1417 Park Street in front of the Bank of Alameda.
- Step off begins by turning the corner onto Park Street.
- Follow Park Street and take a right on Otis Drive.
- From Otis Drive, turn right onto Grand Avenue and then a quick left onto Central Avenue.
- Once you reach Webster turn right and travel to Lincoln where you will step off of the parade route.
- It is important to continue moving along Lincoln Avenue as far as you can before unloading from an entry. This way we can ensure the safety of all participants and observers.
Awards: Race Prizes
Medals for the top 3 men and top 3 women in the following brackets: 18 and under, 19-35, and 36-49, and 50 plus. The first 300 to register will receive T-Shirts.
Date: July 4, 2014
Time: Starting at 9:45AM
Location: Park Street, Alameda, CA