Arts and Entertainment
January 13, 2018From: Lehigh Valley Flower Show
The show is now bigger and better than ever, offering more flowerscapes as well as items from flower & garden related crafters, local farms and vendors.
Some of the highlights include:
- More flowerscapes!
- Buy the flowers and shrubs directly from the displays and pick-up at the end of the weekend.
- Local farms and growers offering fresh goods - plants, flowers, canned goods plus a few surprises!
- Penn State Master Gardeners on-site to answer gardening questions.
- Seminars on flower arranging and gardening tips.
- Garden Railroaders Train Display
- Kids Scavenger hunt through with prizes, and a visit from some fuzzy little friends.
Floral design, landscape design, DIY demonstrations and unique home products have been skillfully blended together in a unique, engaging way, designed to invigorate and inspire visitors. Held in Allentown Agri-Plex (aka “Ag Hall”) at the Allentown Fairgrounds Complex, this year’s show will highlight creativity in landscaping, and will provide a canvas for some of the Lehigh Valley’s most established landscapers to demonstrate their skills.
Date: Friday March 9, 2018 - Sunday March 11, 2018
Friday: 12pm - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 8pm
Sunday: 11am - 4pm
302 North 17th Street
Allentown, PA 18104
Adults at Doors: $8
Seniors(60+) at Door:$7
Children 12 and Under Free
Click Here for More Information