Government and Politics
June 7, 2021From: City of Solana Beach
- Live web-streaming: Meetings web-stream live on the City's website on the City's Public Meetings webpage. Find the large Live Meeting button.
- Live Broadcast on Local Govt. Channel: Meetings are broadcast live on Cox Communications - Channel 19 / Spectrum (Time Warner)-Channel 24 / AT&T U-verse Channel 99.
- Archived videos online: The video taping of meetings are maintained as a permanent record and contain a detailed account of the proceedings. Council meeting tapings are archived and available for viewing on the City's Public Meetings webpage.
- Correspondence received after the official posting of the agenda, but before 3:00 p.m. (or 3 hrs. prior to the meeting start time) on the meeting day, will be distributed to Council and made available online along with the agenda posting. All submittals received before the start of the meeting will be made part of the record.
- Written submittals will be added to the record and not read out loud.
- The designated location for viewing supplemental documents is on the City's website www.cityofsolanabeach.org on the posted Agenda under the relative Agenda Item.
- Join the meeting 30 minutes before the meeting begins by clicking on the link provided in your confirmation email to ensure you can connect, update your Zoom version, and to check you sound with the organizer.
- Speaking participants may use the computer's microphone and speakers to listen and communicate or they may also call into the meeting by dialing into the meeting with a telephone (this information will be provided in your email confirmation). If you call in as well for better audio, mute your computer's speakers to eliminate feedback.
- Participants will be called upon from those who have submitted the Speaker Request, registered, and logged on as described above. You will be called on by name and unmuted by the meeting organizer and may provide comments for the allotted time. Allotted speaker times are listed under each Agenda section.
- Do not self-mute since you will muted when you enter the meeting and organizers will unmute you to provide comments. All oral comments received made during the meeting will be made part of the meeting record.