Arts and Entertainment
March 6, 2015From: Arts Foundation Of Cape Cod
CALL FOR ARTIST'S SUBMISSIONS
The Arts Foundation of Cape Cod, together with the Cotuit Center for the Arts, announces the ninth year of their collaborative winter exhibit January/February 2016. The 2016 exhibit is titledBalancing Act, and will feature artist's interpretations of the theme - literally and figuratively. All Cape Cod established and emerging artists are invited to submit their art for consideration for inclusion inBalancing Act.
The exhibit will open with a invitation-only reception on January 9, 2016 at 7pm and run through February 20, 2016.
- All mediums are accepted
- There are no size limitations! Please include the dimensions and medium of your piece(s) with your submission(s)
- Include one to three (1-3) short paragraphs explaining the creative process and your interpretation of the piece's appropriateness to the theme of 'Balancing Act'
- All work must remain in the show for its entirety. Artists who remove work from the exhibit before its completion will not be allowed to submit to the exhibit for the following 3 years.
- Living Cape Cod resident artists only
- Final acceptance to be determined by a panel of jurors
- High resolution jpegs and your description may be sent to: email@example.com
- CDs may also be submitted and can be returned if sent with a SASE
- Works of art selected for this exhibition may be offered for sale with 40% of the retail price received going to supplement the Program's educational component
- Since this exhibit is specifically designed with young children in mind, pieces containing nudity or other adult content will not be accepted. The Arts Foundation reserves the right to decline or remove submissions it deems to be inappropriate.
- Only finished pieces may be submitted for consideration. Work that is wet upon delivery will not be accepted.
How to Submit:
Members of the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod may submit up to 3 pieces for consideration. Non-members may submit one piece for a fee of $25.
Please email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your CD to Arts Foundation of Cape Cod, 3 Patti Page Way, Centerville, MA 02632
To pay the $25 Non-Member entry fee, please click HERE.
To join the Arts Foundation of Cape Cod, please click HERE. Individual Artist Memberships are $30.
For questions, please email email@example.com or call 508-362-0066 x12.