Clubs and Organizations
December 15, 2017
Invest in Texas Forum will start its 2018 season with Monterrey come February. Held by the esteemed The State of Texas Mexico Office, the program is aimed to foster investment opportunities in Texas before Mexican investors. The main objective of the event is to bring forth the advantages and perks of running or expanding business in the State of Texas. The event is also aimed to connect Mexican firms aspiring to enter the US space with Texan communities looking for these businesses.
Date and venue:
Date: February 7, 2018
Venue: State of Texas Mexico Office, Monterrey, Nuevo Leon
How will the Forum help?
The Invest in Texas Forum Monterrey will help in participants in several ways-
· Empower Mexican investors and firms with extensive information on several strategic advantages of investing in Texas and credit repair services.
· Provide details of State programs & incentives which facilitate investment in the State
· Offer data on different investment promotion events and incentives extended by regional or local Economic Development Partners who take part in each Invest in Texas Forum program
Added to all such important insights, potential investors at the event will also get to learn about the successful strategies and best practices adopted by Mexican firms that are already working across Texas.
Who can participate?
Invest in Texas Forum Monterrey extends a hearty welcome to all the Mexican businesses who are looking forward to expand businesses in Texas as well as the Texan business who will benefit from these investors. You can readily take part in the event if you are:
· A regional or local Mexican investment decision-maker such as business executive, business owner or an influencer who look after international expansion curriculum
· Economic development partner operating in the Texas region.
The Forum is expecting a solid participation of 50 to 70 chief decision makers who are aspiring to invest in Texas. The State-based Economic Development Partners will have an amazing opportunity to highlight their community before a huge group of target audience at the program.
Format of the event
The Monterrey forum and all other Invest in Texas Forums will be conducted at a high end venue like every year. The program will commence with a breakfast-presentation session and will proceed to involve activities like presentations, panel sessions by EDO and so on. The presentation sessions will feature participating EDOs, the honorable State of Texas Mexico Office, Mexican government dignitaries, both local & national chambers of commerce, stakeholders, prospect companies and many other investment and trade promotion organizations of the region. The final phase of the event will concentrate on networking session among the participants. Participants at the event will receive amazing opportunity to network with highly influential executives as well as Mexican firms.
Opportunity for local & regional EDOs
Both regional and local EDOs taking part in the event will be able to advertise their investment attraction program in 2 ways-
· Free Question and Answer Panel
· Through Sponsorships including 15-minute presentation during the event.